Some Times You Just Don't Know

Who really wants to know anyways?
Monday, October 18, 2010
I have decided to come back
Its been a very long time since I've blogged. My Spelling and grammar haven’t gotten any better. But that is what makes me, me. The girls from work any myself decided to go to a psychic reading one day and she told me I need to start writing again. So here I am. Where to even begin. What to even write about. So many things are so different from my last blog. I guess that happens when you don’t blog for a couple of years.
I just guess this will be my starting point. Tomorrow will be another day. I plan on blogging about life mostly. Experiences of being a nurse, Experiences of being a fish geek, and I guess the experiences of owning 2 great danes and the experiences they give me. I will also blog about married life, the ups and the downs and the all arounds.

Heres a picture of the Family
Matt, me, Danea, and Tzzaporrah
poi[
posted by Gina @ 19:51  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Some Times You Just Don't Know | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Gina
See my complete profile


www.flickr.com
Links
Previous Post
Archives
Affiliates

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods